If you are interested in holding an event on our property, please get in touch or come out for a visit and take a look around.
- $3,000 for two nights' accommodation for up to ten people
- Use of facilities for weddings up to 100 people
The large main house kitchen has
- gas stovetop
- sizeable benchtop areas
- servery window opening onto a second deck
- barbecue and large table and benches
The main lounge area is dramatic and spacious with sweeping views, wooden sarked ceilings and several doors opening up to the deck and garden. A second lounge area allows for guests to overflow and mingle in a separate indoor area. Four bathrooms are available, one in each of the three bedrooms and one central bathroom.
Outside there are
- several seating options
- separate spaces for mixing and mingling of guests
- the property is secluded with the main building positioned at the top of the hill and bordering the reserve and bush areas below
Perfect as a marquee site or for outdoor seated tables, a recently landscaped area is well suited for weddings or small group events.
Recent landscaping has added:
- a large level lawn area in front of the main house, near to the kitchen
- sweeping views of the lake and countryside