Guest safety is very important to us. We comply with all government regulations for managing risks pertaining to Covid-19.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep you safe when you stay with us:
- High touch surfaces in common areas are sanitised regularly.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes are provided for guest use.
- Separate guest entry door.
- Separate cafe tables in the dining area.
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitised after each guest booking.
- Door handles have been changed to lever style.
- The spa pools are treated with chlorine and are therefore safe from transmission risks.
- During your time with us, we are minimising physical contact with guests but are always happy to help with any queries or requests.
- We ask that guests maintain physical separation of one metre between themselves and others.