Guest safety is very important to us. We comply with all government regulations for managing risks pertaining to Covid-19.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep you safe when you stay with us:
- High touch surfaces in common areas are sanitised several times a day.
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes are provided for guest use.
- Contactless check-in will shortly be available.
- Shortly we will provide code access to a separate guest entry door.
- Breakfast is optional on booking.
- Guests from different rooms or bookings are seated separately at breakfast and food provision separated to avoid communal or buffet selections.
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitised after each guest booking.
- The spa pools are treated with chlorine and are therefore safe from transmission risks.
- During your time with us, we are minimising physical contact with guests but are always happy to help with any queries or requests.
- We ask that guests maintain physical separation of one metre between themselves and others.