Book direct and get a daily discount of $20.
To access this offer, please use the discount code ‘direct’.
- Book direct
- Keep profits in New Zealand
- Buy local
We hope your stay with us will rejuvenate and relax you and become a special memory.
Book one of our rooms for your holiday escape or for a special event.
Book all four rooms to have exclusive use of the guest facilities at the property.
What is available?
- three rooms and a cottage available
- up to ten people staying at a time
- quiet and congenial atmosphere assured
- spacious private bathrooms with walk-in shower
- luxurious linen and large beds standard
- hairdryers, irons and ironing boards, heater, extra bedding, spa bathrobes and slippers in each room
- range of bathroom toiletries
- separate guest wing with shared guest lounge/dining area opens onto an inviting deck
- relaxing outdoor seating and sweeping views across to Lake Taupo, the township and the rural surrounds
- wide open green spaces, tranquillity and bird song ensure a relaxing stay
- children aged 8 and over
- guest lounge-dining area has fridge, microwave, coffee maker, crockery and cutlery. (Guests can bring their own breakfast provisions)
Cherry Tree Cottage
- recently rennovated
- can sleep up to four
- separate kitchen/dining area
- lovely covered patio with outdoor lounge and dining seating
- private hot tub.
- suitable for couples, small groups, or families with children over 8 years of age.
Check-in and Check-out
- 3:00 pm until 9 pm.
- cottage has key code access and details will be sent to you prior to booking.
- if you are held up and are going to be later than 9 pm, please call us on +64 7 377 6160 or leave a text message on +64 204 159 8115
Up to 10:30 am.
- opens onto deck area
- looks across the gardens to Mount Tauhara in the distance
- disabled access
- light, bright and sunny
- super king bed
- super king or two single bed options
- warm, cosy and inviting, with an African theme
- looks out to the garden and grassy areas above the house
- luxurious California king bed and decor
- fresh, pretty fit-out, recently renovated
Cherry Tree Cottage
- quaint octagonal cottage in garden setting
- cottage has its own private hot tub on covered patio
- kitchenette/dining area with hobtop, pantry, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and coffee maker
- large open-plan bedroom/living area
- bedroom has one large California king bed and two single beds which can be made up as a super king bed on request
- washing machine provided on the patio.
- recently redecorated with French Country theme
- self-catering only.
For those with disabilities, the main house is very easily accessible:
- no steps at the main entrance or in any of the bedrooms
- all doors (including bedrooms and bathrooms) are 800 mm wide
- one room (the Tauhara Room) has grip handles by the toilet and in the shower
- all showers are wheelchair accessible in the main house
- shower stool available on request
- beds are 0.75 m from floor to the top of the mattress
- gap from the wall to the bed in all rooms is at least 800 mm
The cottage is not quite as accessible.
- two steps on the access path, but once over those, the whole of the studio is on one level except the shower which is not wheelchair accessible
- all beds are 0.75 mm from the floor to the top of the mattress and are greater than 800 mm from the walls
If you have any questions about accessibility, please contact us. We are very happy to help before you make a reservation and while you are visiting.